Thirty industry veterans who have set new standards, driven change and inspired others have been named to the inaugural class of McKnight’s The winners of the Pinnacle Awards, organizers announced on Monday.
Among the winners are veteran operators, carers and affiliated professionals who have had long careers at the highest level in nursing homes, skilled nursing and home care.
The McKnight’s Pinnacle Awards recognize industry veterans with at least 20 years of experience in their chosen field. The program is a joint effort of McKnight Senior Residence and sister media brands McKnight Long Term Care News and McKnight Home Care.
Winners will be honored at an awards ceremony and dinner on March 7 in Chicago, open to all friends, family, colleagues and other supporters. Program coverage will appear later both online and in print.
“Each of these dedicated and successful veterans has spent many years showing on the court – and to those who watch – how excellent professionals get the job done,” McKnight’s said Vice President and Editorial Director John O’Connor. “For more than two decades, each has continued to perform at the top of their game, which is an inspiration to all. We are truly fortunate to walk and work among them.
Winners are recognized in six categories. The winners were chosen by an independent panel of senior living, skilled nursing and home care managers, who evaluated the nominees on four main groups of criteria.
Visit the program website at mcknightspinnacleawards.com for more information on the McKnight’s Pinnacle Awards, including award ceremony and dinner details.
The 2023 McKnight’s Pinnacle Award Winners:
Agent of Change Award
- Mary LearyCEO, President, Mather
- Carol OdnohaDirector of Nurse-Family Partnership, VNS Health
- Carl TaborPresident, Offshore
- J. Benjamin “Ben” UnkleCEO and Chairman, Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay
Industry Ally Award
- Vincent “Vince” Mor, PhDProfessor of Health Services, Policy and Practice/Florence Pierce Grant University Professor, Brown University School of Public Health
- Mark ParkinsonCEO/President, American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living
- Robyn I. Stone, DrPH, MPASenior Vice President for Research, LeadingAge/Co-Director, LeadingAge LTSS Center @UMass Boston
- Kristin BolosDirector of Workforce Development, EmpRes Healthcare Management
- Evangeline PowellVice President of Clinical Services, Rockwell Healthcare
- Daniel ReingoldCEO/President, RiverSpring Living
- Dana Ullom-Vucelichdirector of human resources, Ohio Living
Set the standard
- Jennifer BrulloSenior Vice President of Patient Care Services, VNS Health
- Carol ConsidinGeneral Manager, Harvester Place Memory Care
- Philippe CyrDirector, Caribou Rehab and Nursing Center
- Rita MableyCEO/President, United Hebrew of New Rochelle
- Betsy MullenChief Operating Officer, Legacy Lifecare
Thought Leader Award
- Chris BelfordCEO, Sinceri Senior Living
- Michelle ConeSenior Vice President of Training and Brand Programs, HomeWell Franchising
- Laurence GuminaCEO, Ohio Living
- Lynne KatzmanCEO/Founder, Juniper Communities
Unsung Hero Award
- Kate Campbelldirector of social services, Majestic Care
- Barry CarrPresident/Co-Founder, Ignite Medical Resorts
- Yvonne EaddyVice President of Regional Patient Care Services, VNS Health
- Gloria LopezNurse Manager, Sierra View Medical Center
Business Partner Pricing
- Kristy BrownDirector of SNF Financial Services, Quality Healthcare Resources
- John “Jack” Dwyer Owner/Chairman of the Board, Capital Funding Group
- Lea KluschExecutive Director, Alliance Training Center
- Angela OleaFounder and Brand President, Assisted Living Locators
- Denise RobertsonChief Operating Officer, Northern Iowa Therapy
- Scott ThurmanProduction Manager/FHA Healthcare, Greystone & Co.
#McKnights #Announces #Pinnacle #Award #Winners